Are you looking for a unique gift for a friend, family member or coworker?
Consider a Gift Certificate for 2-5 different meals consisting of 2-6 servings each.
Arrangements can be made to include the price groceries so all the recipient has to do is sit back and enjoy a home filled with wonderful smells and a refrigerator filled with delicious food!
Think of all the people on your gift giving list who fits into the one of the categories below. (Maybe it’s you!)
• People who don’t like to cook or never learned how
• Busy working parents who don’t have time to cook the kind of meals they want to provide for their family
• Singles who don’t want to be bothered with cooking a whole meal for just one person
• New Parents busy with the demands of a larger family
• The elderly as well as those with disabilities that don't allow them to shop and prepare a full meal
• Those recovering from surgery or illness
• Anyone who wants to save money from too much dining out
• Anyone on a weight loss plan or special diet who is not sure how to prepare healthy meals that actually tastes good!
• Everyone who is just plain tired of drive-thru sandwiches, Pizza deliveries and crowded overpriced restaurants
• Anyone who is just plain tired at the end of a long day and wants to enjoy a good home cooked meal that THEY didn’t have to prepare!
Contact Its All Good - Personal Chef by phone (812-459-2497) email me at Debra@itsallgoodpersonalchef.com or simply fill out the form below and let me know what type of service you’re interested in and when it would be covenant for us to meet.
I’ll get back with you as soon as possible and we can get started with your initial consultation.